Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blogging Bravo Interview with Launch My Line's Susan Brunet

LK: Did you watch the episode last night?

SB: I don't have a television so I haven't seen it yet.

LK: Did you always want to be a fashion designer?

SB: Yes, I studied fashion in Atlanta and after I got my degree I went straight to L.A.

LK: Did you know any of the other designers?

SB: Not personally but I had heard of some of them.

LK: Did you ever see Patrick McDonald without his make-up?

SB: No, I never even saw him without his hat!

LK: Were you familiar with the Michael Levine fabric store?

SB: Yes of course, I think most of us were.

LK: Were you aware of the twists in the challenge or were you just as surprised as the designers?

SB: We were completely surprised.

LK: Did the contestants live together during the filming?

SB: No.

LK: Did you recognize any of the celebrity designers?

SB: Dan and Dean of course, Patrick McDonald, Dan Karady and that's about it. I was very happy to be teamed with Dan.

LK: Did you ever check out the Trim Room?

SB: No, but I peeked inside!

LK: Is there anything that you wish you had done differently?

SB: No, we were going with Dan's vision. He wanted a tailored jacket and we did the best we could with the time constraint.

LK: Have you remained in contact with the other designers from the show?

SB: Yes, almost all of them.

LK: Have a wonderful holiday Susan, thank you for the interview.


Click here to comment.
Back to Blogging Bravo.