Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogging Bravo Interview with Nicole Nadeau - Continued

BB: Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is your aunt. Are you close?

NN: Yes, she is my father's sister and I have always admired her. She is fearless. As a young woman she packed up and moved to Italy to become a model.

BB: Are you close to Victoria?

NN: Yes, "Peachie" is only 15 and she is definitely very artistic.

BB: What is next for you?

NN: I have started/co-founded KNS Design Collective with Kameron Gad.

BB: Are any of your designs for sale?

NN: Yes, I just designed a series of rings based on topography.

BB: We are almost out of time. Is there anything else that you would like to say about your experience on "Work of Art?"

NN: It was so much fun! I mean there was stress but it was exciting - a true competitive artistic adventure.

BB: Thank you Nicole.


Click here to comment.
Back to Blogging Bravo.